Addict for dramatic
I fell asleep and woke up with my DNA&Genomics notes on the same page at 830, 930, 11 and lastly 1230 today. wOw. And I would narrate the hilariously weird dreams I had in between if I could only remember them.
Urrrghhh. Revolting pests, scums of the Earth. Hungry blood suckers. H8 mosquitoes 4eva.
I need a new chair, a new computer lest this one stops hanging, a new cOlOurful room, a new pr3tty wardrobe, (jokes), a new eggciting life that doesn't include studying but how is that even possible and new discipline. I'm impossible. At this rate, I need to book myself a room at IMH soon.
Geeks ftw alright let's go!
Urrrghhh. Revolting pests, scums of the Earth. Hungry blood suckers. H8 mosquitoes 4eva.
I need a new chair, a new computer lest this one stops hanging, a new cOlOurful room, a new pr3tty wardrobe, (jokes), a new eggciting life that doesn't include studying but how is that even possible and new discipline. I'm impossible. At this rate, I need to book myself a room at IMH soon.
Geeks ftw alright let's go!

6 Comments:
Hahahaha, that joke was damn lame please! Are you blood type O! I heard from miss hee that blood type O people get bitten first hahaha. EH, if you do manage to get a room at IMH, i share with you ohkay!
Haha hope it at least made you laugh (cringe. err) abit? Haha yes ms hee tells everyone that, do tell her I miss her!
count me in! count me in!
hahaha Vally, the one who talks to birds, you're in a greater need for that room at IMH than me. Kelvin can testify that!1 :D
totallyyyyy :D we can share the bouncy castle room :D you know right, the one with cushions all the walls hahaha. only thing is we might have to put on the strait jacket. maybe i can bargain with them, hahaha
lololol retard
Post a Comment
<< Home